How to create a profile and upload artwork
Ready to create your artist profile and start uploading works? Follow these 10 simple steps
It's important to spend the time considering how to make your profile and artworks as impactful as possible. Artists with a well-written bio, their exhibitions listed, strong images of between 10 - 40 available artworks appeal the most to our collectors.
1. If you haven't already*, create an account by Signing up. Simply, input an email address and
2. Now that you have signed up, notify your curator, who will activate your account as an 'Artist account'.
3. In the meantime, go to My Settings to add a profile picture and fill in your details
4. Your will receive notification from your curator when they have activated your account.
You will then be able to access your Seller Console to upload artworks and manage your inventory.
5. Before uploading your first artwork, it is important that you update your Payment information and Shipping Tables.
6. To upload your first artwork, in your Seller Console click Manage Artwork > Add Artwork. Fill in all the information, agree to the terms and click 'Submit Artwork'.
Check out our Image Guidelines if you have any questions.
7. You'll then be asked to make a thumbnail* of your image.
*A thumbnail is a small, concise representation of the artwork, this is not a permanent crop.
8. Once you are happy with the artwork selection you have uploaded, submit your art for approval by clicking 'Details'.
10. Finally, once you've uploaded your artworks, edit your Artist profile. This includes information such as biography, exhibition history, 'My Shop', and 'At the Studio'.
Remember to save all the changes you make. You will be able to return to this information at a later date to edit or update it should you want to.