What is Own Art?
Own Art offers interest-free loans to make buying art easy and affordable. Through Rise Art, Own Art allows UK customers to borrow between £350 and £25,000 to be paid back over 10 monthly interest-free instalments.
Own Art is only available for artwork purchases, and cannot be used for our rental service.
What artworks qualify for purchase with Own Art?
Own Art can be used to purchase a wide range of artworks including sculpture, painting, photography and limited edition prints. Original artworks created and conceived specifically through digital media also qualify.
Giclée prints (digital reproductions of original artworks) do not qualify.
Am I eligible?
In order to be eligible for an Own Art loan, you must fit the following criteria:
- You must be 18 or older.
- Either you or your partner must be in permanent paid employment (over 16 hours a week), retired and receiving a pension, or self-employed.
- You must have an email address.
- You must be a UK resident (minimum of 12 months), and intend to remain resident in the UK for the duration of the agreement.
- You must be able to provide proof of address and signature.
- Your delivery address must be the same as the address used for your Own Art account.
- You’re purchasing artwork as a consumer and not for business use.
- If you’re a student or unemployed, you’re not eligible for Own Art. The exceptions to this are student doctors, student nurses and part-time students who are in employment 16+ hours a week.
For more information, get in touch with us at email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)208 629 1525.