What is Own Art?
Own Art offers interest free loans to make buying art easy and affordable. Through Rise Art, Own Art offers UK customers the right to borrow between £350 and £25,000 to be paid back over 10 monthly instalments as an interest free loan against artwork purchases.
Please note, Rise Art does not offer Own Art on artwork rentals.
What artworks qualify for purchase with Own Art?
Own Art can be used to purchase a wide range of artwork including sculpture, painting, photography and limited edition prints. Original artworks created and conceived specifically through digital media also qualify.
Giclée prints (reproductions of original images created in alternative media) do not qualify.
Am I eligible?
In order to be eligible for Own Art loan, you must fit the following criteria:
- You must be 18 or older
- Either you or your partner must be in permanent paid employment (over 16 hours a week), retired and receiving a pension or self employed
- You must have an email address.
- You must be a UK resident (minimum of 12 months), and intend to remain resident in the UK for the duration of the agreement
- You must be able to provide proof of address and signature
- Your delivery address must be the same as the address used for the Own Art account
- You are purchasing artwork as a consumer and not for business use
If you are a student or unemployed, you are not eligible for Own Art. The exceptions to this are student doctors, student nurses and part-time students who are in employment 16+ hours a week.
For more information, please contact our team on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)208 629 1525.